Friday, July 1, 2011

Already July!

Wow! I suck at blogging! It's not like I can use the excuse I don't have the time... because I do. I just get sidetracked!

It's July! Jaymee is ALREADY 7 months old and Ashlyn is advancing by leaps and bounds each day. I am baffled at how fast my kids are growing before my eyes. Jaymee has one of his front two teeth and is working on the other. He should be crawling anyday now which I am excited and not excited for at the same time! I'm losing my little baby boy to time! Oh how I love his cuddles. Yesterday was the first time ever that without any help from Ryan or myself the kids played together bouncing (Jaymee in his bouncer) and laughing together! It was priceless and we even managed to get a little on video. But due to Ashlyn's desire to be half nude all the time it will stay safe with mommy and daddy!

Day 8 of my 30-day shred is today and I have no motivation to work out. I would much rather sleep or eat a piece of chocolate. Not productive right! It's also the first day of our new budget implementation. So far so good. Our febile attempts to pay off the Flex and get Ryan his NEW car by years end. Craziness!

One more month off school. Looking forward to going back. I miss it.

Also been experimenting in the kitchen more thanks to my inspirational friend Promise Gephart. If could be half as creative in my culinary skills as her I think Ryan will appreciate my efforts!

No comments:

Post a Comment